So many things have happened these two months. The US trip passed by so quickly without notice. There are always so much to say, to remember and to recall than I can write down here. From time to time, living in the moment has prevented me from recording bits and pieces in life. Maybe its due to fear of losing all the good memory one day, and when looking back, there's only more pain than happiness. There have been times when I could clearly remember a day, a moment, a word, a gesture, an eye contact...but I feel like these vivid encoding and decoding ceased unconsciously. Is it a self defense mechanism that is working? Or is it a mere 'aging effect'. I'm not even sure if it means good or bad at all. But the feeling is getting stronger and more genuine.
But anyway, I just wanted to make a note of the US trip and sports festival. The picture of last year FOS was still vivid, and somehow I can't ever imagine what has happened one year later. Sometimes it can be cruel, but sometimes it can be sweet too. Occasionally it might be too psychologically demanding, but I believe time will heal and love will harvest.
Didn't take picture at FOS this year, I must remember..next year.
沒有留言:
張貼留言