it involves decision making when in face of dilemmas. and very often, it means difficult ones that even after thorough consideration, you still cannot be confident enough to make the move, and even worse, it probably means the decision you make is never going to be a perfect one.
maybe it' s back to the problem of being perfect again. If I can go with just the 'best' choice under constraints, things would seem simpler and would consume so much less of my limited resources, both mental and physical.
Problem becomes more challenging when I am one who have high sensitivity to own bodily and mental states. with such high awareness, I am more than ready to scrutinize my own psychology and physiology. Such sensitivity enables one to seek early intervention and actively engage in prevention as appropriate, yet it also posts complication.
This seems a never ending issue i have to face. and the psychological challenge and physical discomfort appear every now and then, with certain regularity if I am bold enough to admit and recognize the source and root. The central question that remain meaningful after plenty of futile attempts to solve the matter, would be, how much external resources shall I rely on and how much internal self regulation and stength and resources I actually possess..
reflection..constant reflection..that entails no answer key..while only ????!!!!!
but after all, isnt it what makes life interesting..
沒有留言:
張貼留言